Jan 16, 2012

The Blog Strikes Back!

Dearest Friends, Lovers, Bakers, and Saute-ers,

You may have noticed something different about me, and no, it's not my bangs.

I know we've had our rough patches, but we've been so many things to each other over the years. What role have I not played?

Carrier of News and Knowledge
Oasis for the Hungry
Mediator of Romance
Enlarger of the Common Life
Bond of Scattered Friends
Assiduous Archive
Constant Companion
Konstant Kompanion


Change is afoot! I write you in the spirit of the New Year and new beginnings, and also with the spirit of forgiveness: all that is past has been forgotten. But don't think I didn't hear about those nights you just had toast for dinner. 
I know you've been thinking about me.
Let's get back together.

Missing you,

Your Blog.



3 comments:

square-cesca said...

YES.

Helen Chau Bradley said...

don't you mean Konstant Kraving?

Prof. Tata said...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhkmpj_k-d-lang-constant-craving_music#rel-page-2